Well, I don't really watch the show anymore, but I do still keep up somewhat, in the hopes that the awesome will return. Given the status of new showrunner, I'm actually hopeful for next season.
1. Deangirl or Samgirl?
Deangirl, most definitely. I liked Sam, although I thought he was annoying, in S1. But in S2, he really grew, and I really liked him. Then the writers had him increasingly embracing his inner asshat in S3, totally disappear into his navel in S4, and made sure he hasn't accepted responsibility for anything since.
2. Casgirl, yes or no?
I actually like Castiel quite a bit, but the writers really don't know what to do with him. Which is a real shame.
3. Favorite season?
Season 4, although it's since been ruined by the idiocy of the following seasons. It's like once they ran out of Kim Manner's ideas, the creativity of the whole staff tanked, especially since Kripke seems to have lost interest in his own show by S5.
4. Favorite episode(s) from your favorite season?
From S4, Lazarus Rising, Sex and Violence, On The Head Of A Pin, It's A Terrible Life.
5. Season you're most likely to re-watch?
S2 and S4 get the most rewatches, with odd episodes from S1 thrown in for good measure. Although I really like Jus In Belo from S3.
6. Season you hate the most?
S6 and S7. I've actually only watched a handful from both seasons, because they're so awful.
7. Favorite episode of the current season?
Not hard to pick, since I've only watched two episodes. Time After Time.
8. Least favorite episode from the current season?
Can I say, every episode except Time After Time?
9. Favorite angel (besides Cas)?
Joshua. The only Angel that wasn't an absolute asshat, besides Castiel.
10. Least favorite angel?
Unpopular opinion, but I had no use for Balthezar. Or Anna. I kept waiting for her to have a purpose... And I'm still waiting.
11. Favorite demon?
Meg, in the original flavor.
12. Least favorite demon?
Ruby, any and all flavors.
13. Favorite one-episode character?
There have been a couple I've really liked, but probably Sheriff Kathleen from The Benders.
14. Sam's hair looked best in which season?
Sam's good hair days have never lasted an entire season.
15. If the show would have ended the way Kripke wanted it to, with Sam and Dean battling each other and jumping into the hole together (and God might show mercy on them, idk), would you have preferred that?
No. I want an ending deserving of Dean, where Sam has grown, become his own man, and shows some appreciation and respect for his brother, where it's the two of them against everything, and they win. They can then drive off into the sunset in Baby, and leave their further adventures to our imaginations.
16. Best cast character throughout the whole show?
Dean. JA has made him the most consistent, in spite of the writers.
17. Do you think Chuck is God?
18. Who's a hotter psychic, Patrica Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt or Sam?
Sam definitely looks better with his shirt off.
19. Freedom or Peace?
I'm with Dean and God. Freedom.
20. Dimples, freckles, eye-crinkles, bowlegs, bangs, woobie frowns or jaw clinches?
Eye-crinkles, smiles, impetuous little boy mannerisms, glee in the small things in life, and steadfast loyalty.
21. Favorite kind of monster?
Only one? Hmmm. The Divas scared the Shit out of me. Although I *really* loved the Horsemen.
22. Weapon of choice?
23. Favorite death?
Favorite isn't the right word, but Dean's was the most gut-wrenching of the bunch. I still can't rewatch that episode.
24. Favorite minor character's death?
Zachariah's death, even though they totally dropped that plot line. Zachariah is right up there with Meg as my favorite villian.
25. Pre-apocalyptic, apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic?
26. Scariest episode?
Hmmm. Bloody Mary was, and still is, highly disturbing. The writing, direction and acting all served to keep the tension amped throughout the episode. Good stuff.
27. Best song that mattered for a scene? (you can't choose Carry on Wayward Son).
Renegade. The episode rocked, and the use of that song nailed it for me. The beat of the songs echoing the guys heartbeats as they realized just how screwed they really are? Genius.
28. Best and worst young versions of characters?
Best is Colin Ford, hands down. Worst is Brock Kelly. The writing sucked in that episode, but the portrayal *really* brought the suck home.
29. Characters I ship like crazy?
Ha! I started off with Dean/Sam, but the later seasons of Sam have really spoiled that for me.
30. Favorite female character?
Ellen was made of awewome, as was Sheriff Kathleen.
31. Best and worst season intro and finale?
Best intro is definitely Lazarus Rising. Best finale is Devil's Trap. Worst intro - So many to choose from. Exile On Mainstreet? The Magnificent Seven was horribly written, but not outright offensive. The worst finale? Since I didn't make it to the end of S6, and S7 isn't over, I'll go with Swine Song. Hell, Kripke couldn't even be bothered to write the damn thing himself.